1. Look Up: British architectural styles, from Tudor to Baroque to Roccoco to modern, Victorian, Gothic and what have you, is pretty fascinating.
2. Enjoy Christmas lights on the street.
3. Sit in a cafe for hours catching up with your best friend.
4. Walk through different neighbourhoods.
5. Ponder the meaning of these skulls.
6. Window shop
7. Think critically about consumerism.
As you all are aware, I love to go on walks. This one was from two Februarys ago, on a cold winter morning with my best friend.
It is amazing how much clarity we have, and how much we can observe, if we attempt to step out of the status quo.